Monday 21 April 2014

Easter pods

Hi!

I keep some of my overwintered plants in the kitchen window. Usually I don't keep plants over the winter, but this year I gave it a try. I even  cut the roots earlier this year, and repotted them in new soil. (http://chilesinstockholm.blogspot.se/2014/01/repotting-old-ones.html). The result has been over my expectations.

Here is the dedo de moça. I has some nice pods.
 In the foreground, there is the peru yellow. Also with some nice pods.
 

And finally, my pequin from Ischia. This one is full with pods, but they are hard to spot.

No pictures of my overwintered cumari and goatsweed, but there are some pods on them too. Nice, maybe we will have some fresh peppers for midsummer :-)

Wishing you a nice week to come.

Hot regards,
  Mats

No comments:

Post a Comment