Friday 29 May 2015

The middle ones moving out

What a spring...  I sure didn't plan for this. It's been a little too cold for the plants to move outside. That results in big and tall plants inside. Which makes it harder to move them out. Negative spiral...

But this morning I decided to do the move for most of them. The weather forecast predicts pretty cold nights, but OK temperatures during the days.


At least they won't be burned by the sun...

Here they are under the net. A happy crowd :-)

And here are the too-big-to-move-out-ones in the window... Actually, I don't know what to do with these guys. The habanero to the left already has one big fruit. That's nice.


A few are still in the kitchen. What did I think when I put all those seeds in soil... :-) Learning is good. But some things are hard to learn.

Well, the adventure continuous :-) Have a great weekend!
   Mats

The really big ones, are still inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment