Friday 3 July 2015

Peach jalapeño, ice cream

Hi!

Yesterday I found this peach jalapeño ice cream while shopping for food. Of course I just had to buy it, though I was a bit suspicious. Today we tried it, and I think it could have been better. (My humble advice to the manufacturer. If you do something as a chile pepper ice cream, make sure that you have clean and clear flavors.) This one turned out to be a little bit of everything. No specific taste of peach, which was a disappointment. The heat was OK, but I miss that typical jalapeño flavor. What to expect from a chile head :-)

Well, anyway. Enough of ice cream, and this disappointment. We're having a heat wave, and it's almost tropical. Some pictures from a short walk yesterday evening.


Have a great weekend!
   Mats

No comments:

Post a Comment